VACANCIES ON TOWN BOARDS AND COMMISSIONSVACANCIES ON LOCAL BOARDS:
1) Recreational Boater representative seat on the Harbor Commission is currently vacant due to a recent resignation. Must have a mooring in Sakonnet Harbor or be on the Mooring waiting list as a recreational boat.
2) Democratic Party representative alternate member seat on the Board of Canvassers - unexpired term to Nov. 2023
3) LC Free Public Library Board of Trustees
* One (1) member - unexpired term due to a recent resignation - term expires Oct. 15, 2021
* Two (2) members - terms to Oct. 15, 2023
You may file a letter of interest by Oct. 8, 2020 at 4 PM:
By mail: Town Clerk, PO Box 226, Little Compton, RI 02837, use of the Town's Drop Box outside of the Tax Collectors door or in person in the Office of the Town Clerk, Town Hall, 40 Commons
Additionally, keep in mind that the Town will appoint a Charter Review Commission in January of 2021. Letters of interest will be sought in November and December.