FLU CLINICS SCHEDULEDA second Free Community Flu Clinic will be hosted on November 5th
from 4 pm to 7 pm at
Wilbur and McMahon School
Little Compton, RI 02837
* You must register online at schoolflu.com to schedule an appointment.
* Walk-ins will not be allowed
* Registration closes at noon the day before the clinic
* Staff are trained on health and safety measures
* All COVID-19 safety precautions will be observed.
* face coverings required
* social distancing required
* COVID-19 symptom screening required
* hand sanitizer will be available
* Insurance information will be collected, but the vaccine is FREE whether you have insurance or not.
The flu is a serious, highly contagious, and sometimes deadly disease. Catching the flu means missing days of work and school. You might even have to spend time in the hospital. Don't take the risk - the flu vaccine is your best protection against the flu.
If you have any questions, call the RI Dept. of Health information line at 401-222-5960. You can also learn more at health.ri.gov/flu/.